Welcome to Funtastic Friday #71!
The spring weather here has been overwhelming. Bordering on summer weather. Needless to say we have been outside playing a lot, soaking up the sunshine. We also went to an air show this past weekend. If you have never been to one, or if you have not taken your children or grandchildren to one, you should definitely make a plan to go. So much fun!
We are looking for one more host. If you’re interested, send Sherry [firstname.lastname@example.org] an email with the url to your blog.
Here is what has been happening lately at Homespun Engineer.
Now on to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
6 Things I’ve Learned From 6 Years of Blogging @ Healthy Helper
- Sherry’s pick – New Crochet Projects @ Over The Apple Tree
- Lindsay’s pick – DIY Marble Color Block Planters @ Inside the Fox Den
- Donna’s pick – Repurposed A Faux Wooden Ship Wheel @ A Vintage Green
- Sheri’s pick – Stir Fry Chicken Noodle Bowl @ Tumbleweed Contessa
- Mistie’s pick – Two-Bite Chocolate Chip Scones @ If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
- Victoria’s pick – Take A Seat: Industrial Chair Makeover @ Altered Artworks
- Laci’s pick – Vintage 60’s Step Stool Gets A Makeover @ Paint Yourself A Smile