Welcome to Funtastic Friday #73!
Rain, rain go away. It has been a stormy week here in East Tennessee. Not helping much with getting the outside of our house painted, but all in good time. Happy May by the way!
Before we get started, I just want to let you know that we’re still looking for one more party host. If you’re interested, please shoot Sherry an email email@example.com or message her on social media.
Here is the latest from Homespun Engineer
Now on to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | Twitter
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
The Technical Tip You Need To Know As A Beginner Blogger @ Setting My Intention
- Sherry’s fav = Carrot Coconut CrumbleS Sundae @ Cookilicious
- Lindsay’s fav = DIY Pallet Sign @ Twenty Something in the 2010s
- Donna’s fav = Fashion Plates: DIY Sewing Pattern Wall Art @ Sadie Seasongoods
- Sheri’s fav = Photo Tip Friday: Learn the Craft of Photography @ Mary Denman
- Mistie’s fav = A Transformation Tale – Vintage Mirror to Command Center @ The Navage Patch
- Victoria’s fav = DIY Carousel Jewelry Organizer @ The Navage Patch
- Laci’s fav = Coastal Wine Bottle Upcycle @ Across the Boulevard