Welcome to Funtastic Friday #83!
We are back home from our beach vacation, and had an awesome time. It’s time to settle down and enjoy the last bits of summer here, as school will be starting soon.
Latest from Homespun Engineer
Now on to the party!
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Funtastic Friday #83
Deviled Chicken Thighs @ Fabulous Fare Sisters
- Sherry’s pick – Blueberry Sun Tea @ Ginger Wroot
- Lindsay’s pick – Nautical Style Rope Jars @ Kreativ K
- Donna’s pick – How to: Succulents in Chalk Paint Pots @ Classy Yet Trendy
- Mistie’s pick – Make A Drawstring Swimming Bag From A Shower Curtain @ Domesblissity
- Victoria’s pick – Ribbon Wrapped Cookie Cutters – Christmas In July @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Laci’s pick – Homemade Whole Wheat Pita Bread and Hummus @ Silver Foodie
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.