Welcome to Funtastic Friday #84!
We’re still looking for two more bloggers to cohost Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, please send me an email. Include the URL to your blog.
Latest from Homespun Engineer
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Funtastic Friday #84
Black, White & Gold Christmas – Christmas in July! @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Sherry’s pick – DIY Hanging Paper Mobile @ The Crafty Blogstalker
- Lindsay’s pick – How To Create Your Own Time Blogging Worksheets @ Keys To Inspiration
- Donna’s pick – Painted Wall Art Ideas @ The Crafty Blogstalker
- Mistie’s pick – DIY Magnetic Dry Erase Calendar from Picture Frame @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Victoria’s pick – DIY Table Runner Clutch Handbag @ Sadie Seasongoods
- Laci’s pick – Blueberry Yogurt Banana Bread @ Strength and Sunshine
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog, Olives-n-Okra. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (linky party) or to your blog.