Hey y’all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I took the end of Thanksgiving week off from the blog, which is why last week’s party was M.I.A. I was very thankful for some awesome family time.
This week has been a bit… well, I’m not sure of the right word. I live in East Tennessee at the foothills of the Smoky Mountains. Between the wildfires and tornadoes we have had this week it has been eventful. I would be grateful if you would please keep our surrounding communities in your prayers and pray for the safety of responders who have been working around the clock.
Here is the latest from Homespun Engineer
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU |
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Lacie @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Angie @ Ambient Wares | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Kimm @ Reinvented | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ |
- Heidi @ Building Our Hive | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Debra @ Life Between the Kitchen and the Coop | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU | YouTube |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Funtastic Friday 103
Banana Peels @ Countrifried Hicks
Lacie’s favorites | Reese’s Puffs Peanut Butter Balls @ Joyful Homemaking | Peppermint Oreo Cookies @ if you give a blonde a kitchen | Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Appetizer @ Cooking on the Front Burner |
[bctt tweet=”I was featured at the #FuntasticFriday link party!” username=”homespunenginee”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Homespun Engineer or one of the party hosts (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right-click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link…The Funtastic Friday link party is live! #FuntasticFriday” username=”homespunenginee”]
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this blog hop, you are giving me permission to share and/or feature your blog post and image on social media and on my blog. All links shared will either link back to the blog hop (link party) or to your blog.
FUNTASTIC FRIDAY 103 PARTY RULES