I hope you all had a great Mother’s Day! I sure did. Honestly, I got just what I wanted. To stay in pajamas all day long, not do anything but hangout on the couch and play with my family. Complete shameful laziness. My husband even went out to pick up a steak dinner and bring it home, so no cooking or proper dressing was required. Loved it!
Before we get started on our new party, I have one announcement.
We’re looking for up to 2 more party hosts! If you’re interested, please send Sherry an email [email@example.com] or message me on social media. Provide the URL of your blog, too. Co-hosting a party can be a great way to make friends within a small group of bloggers. It also allows you to learn about other blogs you may not have known previously that are amazing. Last week I found some great new blogs from our link party and subscribed myself.
Latest from Homespun Engineer
Something very near and dear to my heart. Please if you have a moment, read this article. Or you can go by Rebecca’s blog Strength and Sunshine to read this feature about my son.
Now on to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | Twitter
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Reusable Swiffer Sweeper Cloths @ Promisingly Pennywise
- Sherry’s fav – Mini Derby Pies @ If You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
- Lindsay’s fav – Organizing Your Planner and A Birthday Party @ DIY Adulation
- Donna’s fav – Kitchen Drawer Organization @ Refined Rooms
- Sheri’s fav – Fairy Garden Pool Tutorial @ Upcycled Nest
- Mistie’s fav – We Always Remember @ My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Victoria’s fav – Upcycled City Maps onto Table Maps @ Pillar Box Blue
- Laci’s fav – How To Make Money Blogging @ Medium Sized Family
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @homespunenginee” username=”homespunenginee”]
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live!”]