Welcome to Funtastic Friday #77!
It has been quiet around Homespun Engineer this last week, and I am super happy about that, because I have been on vacation. Awesome-sauce! Although, I have to admit you guys have been on my mind non-stop and it’s been hard to not open my laptop every time that I sit down.
I am excited to announce that I have joined forces with another amazing group of ladies at the Family Joy Blog Link Party. So, please mark your calendars and come back to Homespun Engineer to link up with us at the Family Joy Blog Link Party also.
The Family Joy Blog Link Party opens Sunday at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
We’re still looking for a couple of more hosts to help us with Funtastic Friday. If you’re interested, send me an email or message me on social media.
Now on to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
Goodwill Blogging: Lampshades Repurposed Into Hanging Herb Baskets @Sadie Seasongoods
- Sherry’s pick – Whole Wheat Orange Nut Muffins @ Silver Foodie
- Lindsay’s pick – Garage Organization @ Refined Rooms
- Donna’s pick – Mock Crab Leg Salad @ Tornadough Alli
- Sheri’s – pick – 5 Minute Chocolate Walnut Fudge @ Celebrate & Decorate
- Mistie’s pick – Kids in the Kitchen: Getting Started with Home EC @ Year Round Homeschooling
- Victoria’s pick – Oreo Cheesecake @ Lou Lou Girls
- Laci’s pick – DIY: Patriotic Etched Mason Jars @ Twenty Something in the 2010s
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @homespunenginee” username=”homespunenginee”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live!”]