Welcome to Funtastic Friday #78!
Well vacation has sort of ended here. Time to go pick up the kiddos, and get back to everyday Mom life. My husband and I had an awesome staycation, and the Gulf Coast beach is coming up next weekend. Super excited to have my toes in the sand. Do you have any exciting vacation plans this summer?
Latest on Homespun Engineer
Now on to the party!
MEET THE HOSTS OF FUNTASTIC FRIDAY
- Sherry @ Olives & Okra | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL | SU
- Lindsay @ Crazy Organized | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | BL
- Donna @ Two Chicks and A Mom | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
- Sheri @ Sunshine in the Attic | Facebook | Pinterest | BL |
- Mistie @ Homespun Engineer | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Google+ | SU |
- Victoria @ Dazzled While Frazzled | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram |
- Laci @ Easy Peasy Pleasy | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | BL |
Please follow the party hosts on social media.
DIY Blackberry Lavender Sugar Scrub @ Twenty Something in the 2010s
- Sherry’s pick – Loaded Bake Potato Salad @ Every Day Made Fresh
- Lindsay’s pick –DIY Organizing Solution for Swim Ribbon Clutter @ Refined Rooms
- Donna’s pick – Doily Stencil A Cushion @ Pillar Blue Box
- Sheri’s pick – DIY Blackberry Lavender Sugar Scrub @ Twenty Something in the 2010s
- Mistie’s pick – 6 Social Media Mistakes That Will Hold You Back @ Erin Shebish
- Victoria’s pick – DIY Pineapple @ Vikalpah
- Lacie’s pick – DIY Nesting Herb Boxes @ The Navage Patch
[bctt tweet=”I was featured on Funtastic Friday! @homespunenginee” username=”homespunenginee”]
If you’re linking up and joining the party, please grab a button or link back to Olives & Okra or one of the party hosts (right click on image and save image to your computer):
If you’re a featured blogger, please grab a button to place on your blog (right click on image and save image to your computer):
All features are pinned to Olives & Okra’s Funtastic Friday board.
We will also share your post on social media if sharing buttons are readily available on your post.
Help grow the Funtastic Friday link party. Tweet about the party, please!
[bctt tweet=”Add your link! The Funtastic Friday link party is live!”]